Crusader Gallop 5K Run, February 1st, 2014 10am at Eagle Lake Park
St. Cecelia Catholic School becomes an IB candidate school for the Middle Years Program (MYP) 2012/2013.
St. Cecelia School is proud to announce that it is a candidate for the Middle Years Programme (MYP) beginning with the 2012/2013 school year. The IB Middle Years Programme provides a framework of academic challenge that encourages students to embrace and understand the connections between traditional subjects and the real world, and become critical and reflective thinkers. More information under the Admissions section on our website.
The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- IB candidate school for the Middle Years Program (MYP) 2013/2014.
- Freedom to pray
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, School Newspaper, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Peer Ambassadors and many more
- Integrated Technology including Digital Photography
- Extended Day Program