St. Cecelia Interparochial Catholic School is proud to be a Gold Seal Accredited Provider since 2010. The Florida Legislature established the Gold Seal Quality Care program to acknowledge child care facilities and family day care homes that are accredited by nationally recognized agencies and whose standards reflect quality in the level of care and supervision provided to children.
The St. Cecelia Difference
The fundamentals and more...
What will students find at St. Cecelia Catholic School? A school that honors, first of all the fundamental commitment to the development of the mind and to moral and spiritual enrichment.
- Freedom to pray
- IB World School for the Middle Years Program (MYP)
- Enhanced Learning and Academic Support Programs
- National Junior Honor Society
- Foreign Language, Art & Music
- Competitive Sports
- Clubs -- Drama,Thespian, Choir, Cheerleading, Yearbook, Middle School Publication, Robotics, Mighty Mu Math, Odyssey of the Mind, Student Ambassadors, Student Council and many more
- Integrated Technology 1:1 iPad Initiative
- Extended Day Program